Looking for a practical alternative to snaplocks. Not practical for you to have glass jars everywhere? then these are the way to go:
- dishwasher proof
- oven proof
- microwave proof
- high tear and tensile strength (Platinum silicon)
Simplicity meets practicality with the roomy 1 lt pouch
Let your food go on its journey in one home – from the cook top, to the freezer, to the microwave, to your plate – allowing the dishwasher to rinse and repeat!
Each Sustomi Silicone Food Pouch holds up to 1 litre of liquid and will keep your foods fresh (be it vegetables or soup) and where they need to be during storage and cooking, thanks to the leak proof closure. Go reusable with a product that will last for decades and brings convenience to meal preparation.
What you get:
A single leak proof silicone food pouch in transparent white, with a charcoal coloured slide closure.
What you can use your silicone pouch for:
- Make preparing your meals faster by storing pre-cut vegetables
- Freeze meal portions and simply defrost in the microwave on those busy week nights
- Store open avocadoes and perishables in the fridge, keeping them fresher for longer
- Take sustaining meals camping or hiking and boil it in the bag for a heart-warming dinner
- Buy meats and deli goods waste-free from your local grocer by taking your own packaging
Why are Silicone Food Pouches amazing?
- Will with stand temperatures from freezing up to 230 degrees Celsius
- food safe
- Leak proof
- Stain proof and odourless
- Made from one abundant natural resource, silicon
- Lightweight, flexible and won’t harden or crack with age
Directions for use
Use your silicone food pouch for keeping food fresh in the fridge or freezer and use it to heat foods up in the microwave, oven, or in boiling water. Seal the pouch with the slide on/off airtight closure. Simply wash your silicon bag in the dishwasher or by hand with hot, soapy water and store dry with your other reusable containers.
ENVIRO SPECS OF SILICONE:
Silicone is a rubber like material composed of silicone—itself a polymer—containing silicon together with carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Because of its ability to withstand extreme temperatures (eg freezer to oven) without and impact on its chemical structure, Silicone is considered to be inert. Food grade silicone used outside the body for food contact is chemically inert, stable, won't leach into food, or off-gas.