Silicone Food Covers
Looking for a practical alternative to clingfilm.. Not prepared to nurture a wax wrap, then these are the way to go:
- dishwasher proof
- oven proof
- microwave proof
- high tear and tensile strength (Platinum silicon)
Simplicity meets practicality with the stretchy and grippy covers
Silicone food covers help keep your leftovers of all sizes fresh – tip: try it as a baking sheet! Available in 4 handy sizes.
WHAT YOU GET
- 4 x silicone covers
WHAT YOU NEED TO TRY YOUR SILICONE COVERS OUT FOR:
- Keeping left overs covered and fresh in the fridge
- Cover salads and meat trays at your neighbourhood barbeque
- Replace baking paper for your next round of oven-baked biscuits
WHY ARE SILICONE FOOD COVERS AMAZING?
- Will with stand temperatures from freezing up to 230 degrees Celsius
- Clear and see through so you know exactly what’s inside
- food safe
- Stain proof and odourless
- Made from one abundant natural resource, silicon
- Lightweight, stretchy, flexible and won’t harden or crack with age
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use your Sustomi silicone food cover for covering food in the fridge or freezer and use it to heat foods up in the microwave or to replace baking paper when cooking in the oven. Simply stretch the silicone cover over a container and watch it grip in an airtight fashion. In-between uses, wash your Sustomi silicone food wrap in the dishwasher or by hand with hot, soapy water and store dry with your other reusable food wraps and containers.
Pure Platinum Silicone
PLACE OF ORIGIN
ENVIRO SPECS OF SILICONE:
Silicone is a rubber like material composed of silicone—itself a polymer—containing silicon together with carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Because of its ability to withstand extreme temperatures (eg freezer to oven) without and impact on its chemical structure, Silicone is considered to be inert. Food grade silicone used outside the body for food contact is chemically inert, stable, won't leach into food, or off-gas.