New Zealand made wool Face Mask Filters
Munch packs of filters (7) are for The Good Face Mask as an option for the middle layer insert.
A NZ wool based respiratory filter which provides high level of protection when correctly deployed, at exceptionally low breathing resistance.
- Low breathing resistance and high comfort makes use a joy rather than a drudge.
- Light comfortable and soft
- The filters designed to give 80% filtration at 0.3 microns in size at normal breathing rates.
- Uses NZ wool as the key ingredient, a more sustainable product.
- Naturally bacteria resistant
- Highly efficient at catching invisible particles.
- NZ made and trusted
- Disposable, single use only
Important note - always wash your hands before you touch the filters. When you remove them from your mask make sure you dispose of them immediately and then wash your hands again.
Our mask is not intended to replace surgical face masks and it is not PPE certified. The wool filter inserts are tested in house by our Supplier but as a whole it has not been tested. Inserts do not meet N95 standards but are designed to give 80% filtration of 0.3micron size at normal breathing rates.
Wearing a face mask certainly does not guarantee that you won’t get sick – viruses can also transmit through the eyes and tiny viral particles, known as aerosols and aerosols can penetrate masks in a variety of ways.
- Good Personal hygiene
Sized approx. 11cm x 18cm
Please note, for hygiene reason these filters will need to come in their original plastic packaging as this is how we get them from our supplier.