Planet Box Launch
The stainless steel Launch lunchbox is intended for those with bigger appetites who want larger serving sizes.
- Holds 7 cups of food, which happily satisfies children with larger appetites and adults.
- Includes 3 bento box style compartments that keeps food separated and ensures food arrives looking neat and appealing.
- Each Launch includes 1 Tall Dipper food container.
- Stainless steel lunchbox contains no lead, PVC, phthalates or BPA material.
- Optional: Glass Satellite Dish for reheating foods
PlanetBox is NOT designed for hot food, always let the food cool before placing in the lunchbox. Do not put it in the microwave or oven
Hot foods can create a vacuum that can cause the lid to compress, which can lift up the edges and compromise the seal. Make sure the food is cool before closing the lid.
- Cost Effective
- Great Design
PlanetBox lunches create a whole lot less trash, which should help you sleep better knowing you’re doing your part to help the planet for future generations.
- Built to Last
This isn’t your childhood flimsy tin lunchbox. Our high quality stainless steel is warrantied for 5 years, and has been known to survive getting thrown off the school bus (not that we recommend that).
Forget to pack some veggies? The empty compartment will remind you. Concerned about overeating? That won’t happen - PlanetBox is designed to hold sensible portions. So eat a rainbow of foods, and enjoy.
- Stress-Free Cleanup
Dishwasher safe? Heck yeah. Peanut butter left for a week? No problem – our stainless steel doesn’t retain yucky food odours or stains like those unfortunate plastic containers do.
Whether you’re a rock star, a palaeontologist, or a flower child, we’ve got a magnet set for you. And when you decide to become an astronaut or fairy lover next year, just change your magnets and you’ve got a fresh new lunchbox to suit your style.